Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a connected with some of the reasons you really can have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something start thinking about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that in spite of how good an idea you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may presently have a full-line of products and not desperate to add alot more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you down.)
6. Include too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and do not need a clue who the competitors is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing when what isn’t too far off out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for invent Help release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention ideas posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and Inventhelp Inventions possess a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, yet if they write a quick search on your patent they discover that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, truly was poorly written and will not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, meaning that they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to take the risk for being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and seek information part things yourself as marketable as it can.